Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thank you, Durham Herald Sun!

The Durham Herald Sun published a first-page feature about BIKE NC today! The paper is a great one and the reporting on education funding and the nonprofits I'm supporting was top notch. I'm glad more people will get the opportunity to learn about why their work is so important.

Tonight I leave for the mountains to get some sleep and then an early start on my bike ride tomorrow morning! The mountains will be the most daunting part, because they are unknown. They will go up up up up up up up for miles, and the descents might be scary for their speed. I will keep pedaling and do my best. So excited!

Thanks so much for the donations that have come in. Please donate, amounts big and small, and spread the word. If you know someone that cares about education, supporting BIKE NC with a small donation is a great way to make a difference. And even small donations mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment