Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A raffle!


I am SO excited to announce that, tomorrow at the East End Martini Bar fundraiser, I will be raffling off tickets for a 60 minute massage with Kara Witt, of Kara's Pro Massage in Carrboro. Kara is FANTASTIC, so someone is in for a treat.

Other prizes will include gift cards to Southern Rail and a weekend of camping equipment from Townsend Bertram & Company in Carrboro. More to come!

Raffle ticket proceeds will go straight to supporting East Durham Children's Initiative, Advocates for Children's Services, and NC Partnership for Children/Smart Start. I will also be selling tickets over the weekend and at the law school, and will draw the winners right before my bike journey on September 28th!

$5/ticket or 5 tickets for $20. I'll be at East End on Franklin starting at 9 p.m. Come on out and support a successful public education for every child in North Carolina!

No comments:

Post a Comment