Saturday, September 3, 2011

Still a ways to go!

Here's the snapshot of where my fundraising efforts are right now. Over $600 raised, which I am incredibly thankful for. But we still have a long way to go! I'm staying busy getting ready for the bike ride - mapping routes, training, getting my head around the idea of five straight days and 500 miles on a bike. I'm ready. But I need to get dollars and community will behind this cause.

Please click the "Donate" button on the righthand side of this blog to make a secure donation through Paypal or mail a check. My goal is to spread the word to as many people as possible, so that everyone gives a little bit. We'll put dollars straight into the hands of nonprofits that make kids' lives better and show how many citizens there are ready to invest in public education. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment